Please follow these steps when proposing a site plan for development or a subdivision in Hudson County.
1. Check if your proposed development requires County approval in the Hudson County Land Development Regulations.
2. If you are proposing a site plan application, check this map of County roads to see if your development requires County approval.
3. If you are proposing a site plan or subdivision complete the Hudson County Application.
4. View the Fee Schedule to understand how application fees are calculated and collected.
5. Complete the Development Review Checklist.
6. Complete the Low Impact Review Checklist.
7. Select and include two "Green Features" from the Green Infrastructure Guide.
8. Fulfill Shade Tree Standards.
9. Check to see if your development requires a Franchise Agreement.
10. For additional information about design standards (such as curb cuts) review Land Development Regulations pt.1 , Land Development Regulations pt.2 , and Addendum.
11. Utilize the Application Submission Checklist to prepare your materials for submission.
12. Mail your completed Application Packet, Appropriate Plans, Application Fees, and Escrow Payments to:
Hudson County Division of Planning595 County AvenueSecaucus, NJ 07094
Make all checks payable to County of Hudson.
If you have any questions regarding application procedures please call (201) 217-5137